When you save a life by adopting your pet, you save a second life by opening space in a foster home for another rescued animal in need and create space in a shelter kennel for a life that would have otherwise been on the line.
The best things in life are rescued.
Adopting A Pet
- Complete the adoption application.
- We will contact you with questions.
- Schedule meet & greet.
- Complete adoption fee payment.
- Pick up your new furry family member!
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be willing and able to spend the time and resources necessary to provide the training, medical treatment, and proper care for your new pet.
- Have an unexpired, government-issued photo ID (e.g. driver’s license or state ID) that lists your current address.
- If you are renting your home, we will need written or verbal permission from your landlord.
- A Meet & Greet with your current household dog(s) is generally recommended for most adoptions and required for some.
- Vet references are conducted. We require all pets to be current on vaccinations.
Available For Adoption
They Need Your Help!
Make a tax deductible donation below.